CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

at it begins. . .

Ahh!!

As u can see i have dropped 9.4 lbs!
ive been working out for 2 weeks now!
and let me tell you how SORE i was!
i cant even explain!

Im enjoying my workout sessions. I kinda got discouraged when i first walked into the Cardio Aerobics cause it was like 90% skinny girls. But my fat ass when straight to the front so there was no way of my to slack off. . . i did it.
2 gallons of sweat later, i completed the first workout. haha.

As for kickboxing, our instructor has no mercy on us! she is always making sure we are all keeping up. Im enjoying it. I see that i lost 9 lbs, but i dont feel the results yet. i think my clothes are still fitting the same.

I'll just have to wait and see.

0 comments: